We are proud of our school uniform and believe it demonstrates that we are a community, working together to achieve our very best.
Our school uniform also:
- Helps us to look smart.
- Helps us to get into the right frame of mind.
- Helps us to stay safe on trips.
- Helps parents get children ready for school.
- Demonstrates the difference between ‘school’ and ‘leisure’ time.
- Is good training for adulthood and the world of work.
Our school uniform is:
- Green jumper/sweatshirt/cardigan (with or without school logo).
- Grey trousers or grey skirt.
- White shirt or polo shirt.
- Black/green/white headscarf.
- Black, sensible, comfortable (not fashion) shoes or black trainers.
In summer grey shorts or a green check/striped dress may be worn.
Please write your child’s name in all of their uniform.
Stud earrings, watches and religious bangles only are allowed.
P.E is a compulsory subject and a very important part of helping pupils to adopt healthy lifestyles. Please send your child to school wearing their PE kit on their designated PE day.
- Pumps or black trainers.
- Green shorts or green cuffed leg jogging bottoms.
- Yellow T-shirt.
All jewellery must be removed for P.E. Religious bangles must be covered with a sweat band.
School Uniform and P.E. Kit can be purchased from Warmark, 488 Bearwood Road, Bearwood.
School uniform with the school logo, can be purchased from Clive Marks, Three Shires Oak Road, Bearwood.
P.E. Kit can also be purchased from Shivlings Nursery Shop, Bearwood Indoor Market.